06 January 2012

Player Profile: Dan Carey

I can't tell you how excited I am to see one of the newest players on the Toronto Rock: Dan Carey.
Image stolen err I mean borrowed from IL Indoor.

I have been a huge fan of Carey's for 20 or so years.

His hand-eye coordination is incredible. He hits really hard, like John Bonham. His footwork is impeccable. His stickwork is lightning quick. If he's as good at the pick and roll as he is at rock and roll, then this Rock season is going to be awesome.

Here's a video of him in action.

Wait.
Different Dan Carey?

Nuts. I was really looking forward to some advertising using claymation a la Green Jelly or early Tool.

Oh well. Maybe someone in the Rock office can schedule a Danny Carey appearance to drum out the national anthems.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing Dan Carey the lacrosse player in action Sunday January 8th at 6pm at the ACC (also live on TSN).

No comments:

Post a Comment