22 September 2010

Return of "In One Ear And Out Your Mother" Music

I haven't decided, entirely, how I feel about Soundgarden being back. They were one of my favourite bands, and I was bummed that I wasn't going to hear new music from them anymore. Over the past, what, 10 years? I've come to accept that sometimes good things should end before they suck. The Beatles got it right. Go out on top and spare the world reunion after reunion after reunion. Anyway, the new video courtesy of Spinner is cool, and it's just old material getting a new lease on life with a fun video (apologies for the embed that makes it larger than life - I'm too lazy to go in and edit the HTML), so I can't complain about the reincarnation of the Knights of the Soundtable until they start recording new music. Right? And when it's super awesome I'm allowed to eat humble pie ...

No comments:

Post a Comment